Sandy Carter is a low-level Rendering and an Open Source Linux Developper from Montreal with over 5 years of working experience. As both an in-house and freelance developer, he has several years of experience with planning, designing, developing, packaging and maintaining applications. Sandy loves Vulkan, C++, software, Linux and Python.
He has previously worked as a Mixed Reality Renderign API Designer at Vravana and as a Odoo developper at Savoir-faire Linux. As a hobbist Open-Source developper, he has contributed to dozens of small and very large projects including git, systemd, blender, OpenMW.
Standalone Game engine with both Vulkan and WebGL backends compiled with clang and emscripten respectively.
This engine uses lua scripting as the main driver.
The main purpose of this engine is to have a test bed for rendering techniques and A to Z implementation of every subsystem of an engine.
Source is private for the time being.
An ENet wrapper for networking with the Ogre3D graphics engine.
An unofficial open source engine reimplementation of the game Morrowind.
A Unity3D game prototype presented at the 2013 Ubisoft Academia inter-university contest. Stream is a 3rd person puzzle game that uses short-distance teleportation and time travel as a mechanic to solve puzzles, borrowing visual elements from Dead Space and squad management from Rainbow Six.
A GTK3+ based glsl sandbox. Includes particle effects, glxgears, morphing shaders and an implementation of the Doom 3 MD5 mesh and animation system.
An XNA, turned to MonoGame puzzle game that combines the quick shape matching of Tetris with addictive multiplayer elements.
A port of the roamer device to cyanogenMod 7 according to the CM porting instructions.
A GTK based application that facilitates fetching the source, contributing patches and compiling CyanogenMod for various supported CM devices.
- fuzzylite: A Fuzzy Logic Control Library in C++.
- gog-darkest-dungeon: Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.
- gog-heroes-of-might-and-magic-3-complete-edition: Heroes of Might & Magic III and its expansions: Armageddon's Blade and The Shadow of Death (with optional HD patch).
- lnkedit: Command line editor of Windows shortcuts (.lnk files).
- mingw-w64-glm: C++ mathematics library for 3D software based on the OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL) specification. (mingw-w64 symlinks).
- mingw-w64-udis86: A minimalistic disassembler library.
- ogrebullet-git: Bullet Physics wrapper for OGRE.
- openmw-git: An open-source engine reimplementation for the role-playing game Morrowind.
- polygnome: A polyrhythmic metronome.
- polygnome-git: A polyrhythmic metronome.
- pypy-virtualenv: Virtual Python Environment builder for pypy.
- pypy3-virtualenv: Virtual Python Environment builder for pypy.
- python-pylirc: Python module to interact with remote controls via lirc.
- python2-pylirc: Python module to interact with remote controls via lirc.
- renderdoc: OpenGL and Vulkan debugging tool.
- vcmi: Open-source engine for Heroes of Might and Magic III.
- vcmi-git: Open-source engine for Heroes of Might and Magic III.
- xenia: Xenia is an experimental emulator for the Xbox 360.